The Chummie Bedwetting Alarm has been designed for children and deep sleepers.
- For maximum treatment efficacy, we recommend that you start the treatment with high volume setting (Premium and Pro models) and change the alarm tones nightly so your child doesn’t get used to any one sound.
- When using the Chummie Bedwetting Alarm, avoid sodas, coffee and tea. Limit water intake for the first 2-3 weeks – No liquids 1 hour before bedtime.
- Your participation in the treatment process is important and if at first your child does not wake up to the alarm, you should wake him up and help him change.
- Over time, as you start to see progress, reduce to low volume setting (usually after 5 weeks) and a week after that, stop switching tones and set the alarm to one tone.
- Once you start to see that your child is waking up to the alarm, you may gradually increase water intake.