If your Chummie Alarm beeps once every second, follow the steps below
- The Chummie Bedwetting Alarm has low battery detection. If your batteries are weak and need to be replaced, the alarm unit will beep once a minute and buttons will be non-responsive. If this is the case, please remove old batteries and replace with new AAA batteries.
Using a Mat with the Chummie Elite Alarm
- Please use the Chummie system with the correct sensor/mat. The Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm System will work correctly ONLY with the IntelliFlex sensor. When used with the IntelliFlex mat, it will cause false alarms. The Chummie Pro Bedwetting Alarm System will work correctly ONLY with the IntelliFlex mat. When used with the IntelliFlex sensor, it will not detect urine correctly.
If you have replaced batteries in the Chummie but the alarm will not stop beeping
- It is likely that you need to clean the sensor. Please follow the simple steps below to rinse and clean the sensor. Disconnect IntelliFlex sensor from the alarm unit.
- Wash the IntelliFlex sensor and cord with black face up under tap water (hot or cold) to wash off urine for 5 seconds – DO NOT USE SOAP OR LIQUID DETERGENT. DO NOT WASH THE PLUG (the end that goes into the alarm unit).
- Gently shake the IntelliFlex sensor tap to remove water from the traces.
- Pat the sensor and cord dry with a towel or cloth – (Do NOT pull on the cord or sensor while drying. It could damage the IntelliFlex sensor).
- Reinsert the IntelliFlex sensor into the alarm unit. Your IntelliFlex sensor is ready to detect bedwetting accidents.