If your Chummie is giving you false alarms, it is likely that you need to clean the sensor. Please follow the simple steps below to rinse and clean the sensor.
- Disconnect IntelliFlex sensor from the alarm unit.
- Wash the IntelliFlex sensor and cord with black face up under tap water (hot or cold) to wash off urine for 5 seconds – DO NOT USE SOAP OR LIQUID DETERGENT. DO NOT WASH THE PLUG (the end that goes into the alarm unit).
- Gently shake the IntelliFlex sensor tap to remove water from the traces.
- Pat the sensor and cord dry with a towel or cloth – (Do NOT pull on the cord or sensor while drying. It could damage the IntelliFlex sensor).
- Reinsert the IntelliFlex sensor into the alarm unit. Your IntelliFlex sensor is ready to detect bedwetting accidents.