Chummie Bedwetting Alarms are widely recommended by doctors to stop bedwetting. Our products aim at improving the lives of bedwetting children, teens, and adult bedwetters. With unique, patented technology and award-winning support, parents and users love Chummie. Our belief is that everyone needs and deserves products to improve their life. We are continuously striving to grow our business further and encourage the innovative ideas that you can suggest to make the business better. We have always trusted in the power, ingenuity and the dedication of youth and put our faith in it.
The scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in 2018. The award for the scholarship winner will be $1,200.
The essay guidelines are as follows.
1) Write an essay of 750-1500 words on the following subject “Bedwetting, causes, impact, and treatment.”
2) 100% plagiarism free
3) The essay should be in English language
4) The essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
5) The submitted document should have candidates contact details including mobile number and email address.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and send in the required documents. Optionally, you can send all application materials to [email protected] prior to December 31st, 2018. Make sure to send all documents in .doc or .pdf format
The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college.
You must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
All documents must be submitted by December 31, 2018 (5:00 p.m. PST) via the form on the scholarship landing page or via email. No late documents.
No applications will be accepted through any other means.
Entries will be evaluated by our judges we will reward the winners of this scholarship program with an amount of $1,200.
Winners will be contacted via email/phone. If there is no response within 15 days, a new winner will be selected.
Students are requested to email their queries to [email protected]
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions.
1) We reserve the right to verify all information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be disqualified.
2) By participating in our scholarship you grant us the right to display your submitted content on our websites and to use it in our marketing.
3) You grant us consent to use your personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
4) It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship.
5) If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship, we may not award the scholarship.
6) The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.
If you have any questions about the scholarship please feel free to ask. We are very excited to help you further your education.