In this reassuring, eye-opening book, noted urologist Samuel J. Arnold explains how almost all childhood bedwetting can be cured or controlled. Drawing on over 35 years of experience–and thousands of actual cases–Dr. Arnold illustrates how, contrary to conventional thinking, most bedwetting is caused by underlying physical conditions–conditions that often can be corrected quickly and effectively. And he dispels the harmful and mistaken notion that long-term bedwetting is caused by disobedience, toilet-training conflicts, or parental attitudes.
This essential and supportive guide can help you help your child. No More Bedwetting reveals:
- The many different factors behind bedwetting
- How to determine the root cause of your child’s problem and what to do about it
- The roles of heavy sleep, diseases, anatomical problems, allergies, hormones, and other factors
- The damage of harmful treatments such as punishment or withholding fluids
- A full range of tested strategies and recommendations
Bedwetting Book Review
This book helps parents and other concerned caregivers understand what causes bedwetting and what can be done about it. Shows parents how to handle each type of bedwetting; whether the cause is anatomical, psychological, or a sleep problem. Explains the most effective treatment that parents can use to save their child from unnecessary shame and damage to self-esteem.
Purchase the Bedwetting Book, Bedwetting Alarms and more at the Chummie Store.