For the best experience, visit from your mobile device or tablet.
Skip to content
- If your child has started waking up to the alarm, that’s great! If not, you should follow the Chummie priming technique.
- In a few weeks you will notice that the alarm does not go off at night as much, the wet spots are getting smaller and your child is waking up to the alarm.
- Don’t forget to use the progress chart that came with your Chummie. It is designed by behavioral psychologists to help you track your child’s progress with Chummie.
- The chart is also a great motivation tool and can help boost self-esteem and give your child the support and confidence they need to overcome bedwetting.
- Please continue to use Chummie till your child records 14 consecutive dry nights, after which, the treatment may be stopped.
- Don’t forget to rinse the IntelliFlex sensor under warn/hot tap water after every bedwetting accident so your IntelliFlex sensor can be as good as new.
- Do not use soap or detergent. To clean the IntelliFlex mat, simply wipe with a damp cotton cloth.
- The Chummie bedwetting alarm should be cleaned with a dry cotton cloth.