WATERPROOF MATTRESS PADS
Waterproof Mattress Pads are removable bedding items that sit on top of the mattress to add an extra layer of protection to your bed by protecting it from stains or any kind of liquid spills that may be caused by bedwetting accident and also preventing exposure to dust mites, microbes and other potential allergens. Mattresses can be quite costly: one unfortunate spill can damage a mattress. So, it is a wise idea to invest in a waterproof mattress pads. By using Waterproof mattress pads you can extend the life of the mattress and it also helps preserve your mattress close to its original condition.
Tips on Choosing Waterproof Mattress Pads
Waterproof mattress pads are essential when you have a bedwetting child, teen or an adult. These mattress pads can absorb up to nearly six cups of liquid so they prevent the bedwetter from getting up during the middle of night and relives the headaches of changing the bedding at night. These waterproof mattress pads are machine washable and are easy to maintain. Consider the following tips before purchasing a waterproof mattress pads to make sure you get the best product for your needs:
- Waterproof Mattress pads should be with three layers including top soft cloth layer, middle waterproof layer and bottom layer for absorbance
- Find the absorbency of Waterproof mattress pads to know if a bedwetter tend to produce small or large volumes of urine? If his accidents tend to be large, you may need to buy a more absorbent waterproof mattress pads.
- They must be light weight, removable and machine washable and dry quickly for immediate reuse. So, they can be used over and over again
- When buying see what type of climate you are living in. Polyurethane is best for warmer climates, as it doesn’t absorb body heat. Otherwise, vinyl works just fine. Polyurethane is good due to its breathability.
- Measure your bed size length and width dimensions to know the right size you need for your bed.
Different Types of Waterproof Bed Pads
A big variety of waterproof mattress pads are available that can suit your need. This is an inexpensive way to add years of life to your mattress, while locking out moisture. They are available in different sizes and materials to meet individual needs.
- Quilted Waterproof bed pads provides maximum protection against any liquid spill or stains. They are comfortable and cushioned. They hold up to 6 cups of liquid.
- Bamboo waterproof mattress pads are comprised of bamboo fibers that provides extra softness and comfort with non-slip waterproof layer. With naturally antimicrobial fabric they suit most skin types and have non-slip waterproof layer.
- Reversible waterproof mattress pads are Ultra-thin, large; perfect for children, teens and adults who wet the bed frequently at night; once wet just flip the wet side at night and get back to bed quickly without disturbing your sleep.
- Odor control waterproof mattress pads eliminates source of causing bacteria and remains effective for the life of the under pad; saves mattress from foul smell of urine.
- Stain resistant waterproof Mattress pads help resist urine, sweat, heavy perspiration stains on your bed from any accidental spill and let your bed look always new. It’s special coating suppresses urine stains.
Benefits of Waterproof Mattress Pads
Waterproof mattress pads are an absolute requirement for any home that has family member with bladder control challenges or small playful children’s. We’ve have listed some great benefits that a waterproof mattress cover can have.
- Acts as a Safeguard for Bedwetting Accidents. One of the most obvious uses for waterproof mattress pads is to protect a child or adult mattress in the case of a bedwetting accident.
- Protects from Spills. Do you enjoy drinking a hot cup of tea or coffee in bed? And once you spill a drink on an unprotected mattress, it’s likely to leave a stain that will never come out.
- Keeps Your Bed Sweat Free. Using a waterproof mattress pads may not prevent you from sweating throughout the night, but it will help prevent your mattress from soaking it up. This will keep your mattress nice and fresh.
- Eliminates the Chance of Mattress Mold. Waterproof mattress pads will help prevent mold and mildew growth within your mattress. Bedwetting accidents aren’t the only reason to invest in a waterproof mattress pads but they may also help prevent health problems.
- They Provide Additional Comfort. Waterproof mattress pads are designed to offer extra cushioning and support to the sleeper. Quilting waterproof mattress pads helps to hold the filling in place and prevents the occurrence of uneven padding.